Monday, June 8, 2009

Delectable Doughnut Party

My friend Amanda threw a doughnut party for her son, Hudson's, second birthday.  To add to the fun, she asked all of the kids to come dressed in their pajamas since it was a breakfast party.  Amanda is a great party planner, so of course Hudson's party was a hit!
A doughnut cake made by Amanda's mom.  Precious!
Yummy doughnuts!
Coffee for the sleep deprived parents
Orange juice and milk for the kiddos
Doughnuts hanging from the chandelier.  I love this!
Party favors

The birthday boy!
All of the kids dressed in pj's and wearing Krispy Kreme hats


9 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Really cute! I LOVE doughnuts....so I would be all over this idea! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute theme! A fun donut game is to hang donuts from the ceiling at kid height & have them put their hands behind their backs & eat them with NO hands! They love this-the donuts swing back & forth & they completely miss their mouth-they think it is so funny!

Christen said...

I love the idea of a breakfast party!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Great Idea! I would love to do this with MY girl friends!

denise @ little ant design said...

Christi...thanks for letting me post to my blog littleantdesign.blogspot.com. I looke forward to seeing more of your creative ideas.

amy & lisa said...

I'm here from littleantdesign blog. Wow! I'm staying too!! :)
Great blog, great stuff.

Kristen said...

This is adorable! Can I throw an adult donut party?! Yum!

Jessica Jinn said...

This is an adorable party!! I love it.

C. Wayman said...

So fun! I will be using some of these ideas for our Donuts with Daddy party!

Post a Comment