Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tutu Cute for Words!


Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?!!  I saw this adorable tutu chair cover in a magazine a few years ago and saved it in one of my party ideas binders (yes, I have several!).  I told myself that I would rent these or have these made for a party if I ever had a girl.  Well, so far, I have two boys!  So, please, someone else take this super cute idea and plan a party around it!  I can just picture how cute a ballerina party would be!


3 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Hi Christi! A "tutu" party package is totally on my to-do list! I made a rocking chair for my daughter's nursery that reminds me of that chair! I don't think I have a picture on my blog....or I'd send it to you! I'll check....it's super cute!

Aimee Friedrich said...

awww, my fancy little girl would love that.

Unknown said...

That is so cute, im having a ballerina party for my daughters 4th, i was just gonna put pink sash bows at the back but i love this idea. Dnt know if i hav the patients to make 20 tho aswel as the 20 tutu's nd tutu table skirt i hav to make lol x

Post a Comment