Saturday, June 27, 2009

Real Parties: Beautiful Butterflies

Here is a gorgeous first birthday party put on by my friend, Christine, for her little girl.  Christine is an event planner extraordinaire who planned my wedding and for whom I worked for as an event and wedding coordinator at Belle of the Ball.











I absolutely love how the decor was centered around a child, but was not too themey.  The butterfly accents were placed throughout the house in the perfect spots.  Her elegant choices made for an incredible celebration.

All photography provided by the incredibly talented Leslie Gaworecki of Goodlight Photography.
Other Vendor Information:
Event decor - the amazing Rob Smith of Events in Bloom
Cookie favors - Paulie's Cookies

Sweet Sadie actually turned two today!  I will post those party pictures soon.  Be looking for Cirque du Sadie!



6 comments:

Ingrid said...

This is gorgeous. Every detail is just beautiful. This is one lucky little girl, I'm sure all of her birthdays will be fabulous!

Lindsay Wagner said...

Wow! Can't WAIT to see her 2nd birthday party pictures.......beautiful!

michelle said...

The party is absolutely amazing. What little girl would not truly love that! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful colors! Seems like it was a fabulous wedding.

the tichenor family said...

What a beautiful birthday party! I stumbled upon your blog, can't remember how, maybe fellow ACU friends. Love your inspiring parties! We did a monkey party for my son's 1st (if you ever wanted to feature it, I'd love to send you photos)... so much fun! I love, love, love planning parties! Great blog!

Lisa Traylor said...

Love the bright pink and orange coloring...FAB-u-lous cakes! The invitation I just used for my daughter's b'day is in the exact same coloring!

Post a Comment