Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thank You Kojo Designs!




I was extremely flattered when the girls behind kojodesigns sent me a message saying they were inspired to throw a "lemons to lemonade" party after reading my post!  It truly made my day to know that I helped inspire someone.  Their party turned out great and you can view lots more party pictures right here.  They also design stationery and invitations which you can buy in their Etsy shop.

My lemonade party has been put on hold because the guest of honor's moving date has been pushed back.  It will happen one day and I will write a post with lots of pictures and party ideas.  Stay tuned!  For now, check out the great pictures and ideas from kojodesigns.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for the post!
And again, what a terrific idea... our guests of honor were thrilled with their lemons-to-lemonade party!

Post a Comment