Monday, August 17, 2009

Party Props

As I was looking through The Land of Nod catalog today, I came across a few items that would be perfect additions to several birthday parties...

These butterfly wings are precious and would look great hanging from trees or the ceiling at a garden or fairy themed party.
Lately, I have seen many sailboat themed baby showers and kid parties. This nautical banner would be perfect for that style of party.
Have fun with the decor at a race car party and use these removable vinyl decals on the walls of the party space.


2 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Great ideas, Christi! I also find a lot of inspiration from catalogs! The great thing is after the party, these items can be used to decorate a room! :)

Mrs.Campbell said...

Just thought I'd let you know that Hobby Lobby had butterflies this past spring that were very comparable to Land of Nod and a fraction of the price.

Post a Comment