Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Real Parties: Stella & Dot Trunk Show

My close friend, Courtney Hodge, is a rep for the fabulous and very affordable jewelry line, Stella and Dot. When she asked if I would host a trunk show for her, I said "of course!" Any excuse for a party right?! Nothing elaborate was needed, just a few nibbles and drinks.

To make the food presentation a little more special, I ordered cupcake toppers from Bug&Boo...who was wonderful to work with by the way! Shelley graciously accommodated my last minute order.
The theme of the evening was "Cupcakes and Stellatinis". The Stellanis I made were actually white wine spritzers, but they were so good and refreshing. I found the drink recipe in Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade magazine. Here are the drink ingredients (which I doubled).

Stellatini's
serves 6

* 3 cups chilled Chardonnay
* 2 1/4 cups chilled club soda
* 3/4 cup blue curacao liqueur

Garnish with lime slices


Everyone had a great time looking and shopping for jewelry. A girls night out is always a fun evening!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Christi for the nice comments! I love your blog and now follow.
I wish I lived close so I could try those yummy treats!!!!

Ingrid said...

Very nice. The cupcake toppers really make them stand out!

Anonymous said...

everything looked great!!! good job!

Rachel@ Soiree Design said...

Christi I love this look-very simple and classy. Love the colors and how you framed the drink recipe. Gorgeous!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

This was very simple and lovely. Just right for a jewelry showing : )

Alexis said...

I love the signature cocktail!

Post a Comment