This wild baby shower was hosted by my friend, Paige (see her Cupcakes & Cocktails party!) for a close friend. I love the color combination she chose...leaf green, orange & white mixed with different animal prints.
Hayley Hardastle designed the invitation and other great paper products.
Guests signed their names on this keepsake paper as they walked into Paige's home. A similar sheet was used to record gifts as the mom-to-be opened presents.
The "beverage bar" which included 3 drinks with creative names.
Guests dined on chicken satays, mozzarella penne pasta salad, spinach artichoke dip, hummus & fruit salad.
Are these petit fours not the cutest?!
Paige got crafty and created the "BABY" sign that hung on the mantle.
The colors of the candy in this candy station really pop! This is a great example of how a small and simple candy table can still make a nice impact.
To see more pictures of this perfectly executed party, visit Paige's blog, HERE.
A few party details you might be interested in...
* Invitations & paper products were designed by Hayley Hardcastle.
* The plush giraffe is by Melissa and Doug via Amazon.
* The flowers and catering came from Central Market in Southlake.
* The Cakery in Southlake made the adorable monogrammed petit fours.
* The animal print ribbon and cardstock to make the "BABY" sign was purchased at Hobby Lobby.