I have another great boy party to share with you sent to me by Laurie! As I've mentioned before, I am a sucker for houndstooth, so my eye was automatically drawn to these pictures and the party details!
The vases came from the Dollar Tree and Laurie glued houndstooth ribbon to each vase and filled them with Kiss M&M's that she found at Walmart! Houndstooth wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby was used as table runners.
I love this wording!
Laurie used candy molds to make the #1's and she wrapped foam blocks in wrapping paper.
The party was filed with activities. Little party guests walked on a red carpet, decorated guitars from Michael's and there was even a tattoo shop!
To see more pictures from this fun party, visit Girl Outnumbered.
A few party details you might be interested in...
* The houndstooth wrapping paper came from Hobby Lobby.
* Laurie found the KISS M&M's from Walmart which I think was a perfect addition!
* Cupcakes & Cutlery provided the graphics and served as inspiration.
* The candy molds were purchased from Candy Mold Central.
* The red chalkboards were found at Kirkland's.
* The rockstar cake was created by Vicky's Cakes.