Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Real Parties: Super Mario

I love when a great boy party comes my way! Tiffany sent me this creative Super Mario party she hosted for her son. You'll find lots of inspiration from this party...especially since there is not a lot out there for this theme.

Tiffany is a very talented baker (visit her cake site!), so she baked the cake herself and made the fondant accents. I really like the polka dot box she used as the cake stand!

Great find! These Wii remotes came from Walgreen's and function like Pez dispensers.
The sucker stickers say "thanks for playing" and were set in a tray filled with colorful candy.
The kids played Mario bingo.

The goody table sign.
And possibly one of the cutest aspects of the party...pictures of the kids in mustaches a la Super Mario Brothers!

See more pictures of the party HERE!


11 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

great ideas!! thanks for sharing:) my son turns 9 in july and wanted mario bros for the theme!!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Very cute love the idea of Mario bingo

Sandi said...

cute! i love the mustaches!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

They all look so adorable with those mustaches! Awesome party!

Piece of Cake said...

Thanks for posting!!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Cute! I love the mustaches!

jackie fo said...

ah! the mario mustaches - SO CUTE

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest idea for a party! Thanks for sharing!

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

my 3.5 year old son who is obsessed with Mario has asked me a million or so times today to see the 'Mario cake'....he thinks it's the coolest cake and party ever! and i have to agree! : )

Anonymous said...

I made this for my son's 6th birthday. It's a huge hit and his party isn't for 5 more days. Everyone that has seen it, loves it! I loved doing the Mario game Kart, it was so relaxing. Thanks for sharing such detailed instructions!
Mario Kart Party Supplies

Frank said...

The cake looks great! The mustaches were a great idea. You gave me some great tips for my son's Mario Kart Wii Party.
Thanks!

Post a Comment