This beautiful bridal shower was hosted by one of the Gatewood ladies again! The bride's colors were black and blush pink, so Cindy and her friends ran with that and included a gorgeous damask print to tie in the details.
The crystal wedding tree held notecards with various wedding words on them.
A black and white candy bar was present. Here are a few samples of what they offered.
Guests wrote down their wish for Teresa on notecards that were later given to the bride.
I am not always a fan of shower games, but I truly like this one! At each place setting was a card that listed the words, "old, new, borrowed, blue". Teresa, the bride, was wearing various items of clothing and accessories and guests had to guess which ones fit each category.
Another game the group played was to guess how many blush pink jelly beans were in a jar.
The blushing bride!
All photography by Angela Francis, owner of Bella Smile Photography. If you live in The Woodlands or Houston area, Angela is a wonderful photographer!
A few party details you might be interested in...
* The gorgeous flowers were ordered from Central Market.
* The "Damask Flocked" invitations are by American Crafts and were ordered from Bering's in Houston.
I love the bridal mannequin that is pictured by the invitation. Cindy uses it at many parities and she bought it from Bellaregalo.
* All candy was purchased online from Candy Warehouse.
* The damask linens, which sure made a statement, were rented from The Total Table in Pa.
* The rhinestone chargers and vases were bought at Z Gallerie.
* The white dishes were rented from Aztec Events.