Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fabulous Finds

I love reading magazines and looking through decor catalogs. Here is a roundup of my favorite finds lately...

These are gorgeous and I spotted them in the latest House Beautiful! Fill them with pens or even cooking utensils!


I love white plates and this white plate with the bamboo gold rim by Juliska gives makes it truly stand out. A 5 piece place setting is $149.
I adore fall and it is just around the corner! Well, at least the fall months are approaching, but I'm not sure Houston will be getting fall weather any time soon. With fall, comes the rustic look and I love the wicker pedestals, wooden garden stand and wooden wine trough below.

Can't you just picture gorgeous cupcakes, desserts or even appetizers on either of these?!


I think this is a nice break from the galvanized tubs you often see at parties. Don't get me wrong, I love tin, but change is nice from time to time.


See....I told you I like tin. These galvanized pedestals are too cute!

I'm a new fan of Fish Eddy's online shop! I shopped there from time to time when I lived in New York, but I just happened to search their shop the other day and LOVED what I came up with. This blue toile cake plate is so unique and comes in a few more colors! Be sure to check out their online store for other unique finds.


9 comments:

I Do Declare said...

LOVE the bamboo dishes!!!

Rach said...

Lovely eye candy!

Lili said...

omg christi - i love the tiered trays i initially read on your post before! i have a similar post :

http://swanky-chic-fete.blogspot.com/2010/08/tiered-tray-servers-party-accessories.html

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

OMG, I love the trough!

Unknown said...

THE JULISKA...I DIE! OMG...

Unknown said...

awesome collection! Totally my style!

hugs - Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Lori said...

Omaga, I love the metal stands and the ceramic toile, went to the website to check it out.

Unknown said...

Love the galvanized pedestals! Gotta have one!

Bradley Francis said...

Thanks for sharing this informative. Click here for Best research about cheap cardboard boxes for best branding".

Post a Comment