Tuesday, August 3, 2010

{Inspiration} A Fire Truck Party

It just occurred to me the other day that I have not chosen a theme for my two son's birthday parties which are just around the corner...at least in my mind (December & January)! I've come up with a handful of themes that mean something to each of them and have started to browse many (of YOUR) sites for inspiration. My oldest, Nicklaus, is enamored with firetrucks. Here are a few of my favorite fire truck party finds!
Paper & Pigtails has an adorable fire truck ensemble! The vintage fire truck used in the design gives it a retro feel that I just love.


The Party Dress & WH Hostess never disappoints. Kelly recently designed a fire truck invitation along with other party accessories (with a twist of course) in the trendy color combination of red and aqua.




I found this stylish fire truck table setting and DIY via Imprintables as well as the cardboard boxes made to look like fire trucks! The kids had races in their cars. How precious!



I always enjoy seeing the inspiration boards that Fine Stationery creates. Here is their fire truck party board that is full of cute ideas!


Have you planned a fire truck party?! I would love to see pictures and hear more!

images: red & yellow fire truck invitation, cupcake toppers, water bottles and snack cups (bella grace party designs); red & aqua fire truck board and paper collection (the party dress); vintage fire truck table setting (Scout); stylish fire truck table setting and cardboard box cars (imprintables); inspiration board (fine stationery)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim from Tom Kat Studio has a cute firetruck printable you might want to check out too!

Tracy said...

It is just around the corner,and you have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas in between! Love the firetruck theme!

Carolyn said...

Cute! Just saw this today and thought it was darling: http://twoellie.blogspot.com/2010/07/ellies-circus.html

Unknown said...

wanted to let you know that I have given you a Hard Working Mommy Blogger Award! Go check it out at www.simplycreativeinsantiy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These ideas make me wish I had a little boy to throw a firetruck party for!! :)

Amy @ Blowout Party said...

Check out these great fire truck cupcake kits!
http://blowoutparty.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=85_60_61_63&products_id=327

Katherine said...

My sister-in-law threw a firetruck party for her 3-year-old. They had a firetruck come to their house that took the kids and grown ups for rides. She also handed out plastic fireman's hats for all the kids to wear.

Kori Clark said...

Thank you so much for including Paper & Pigtails firetruck designs!! You found so many cute firetruck designs and inspirations!

Post a Comment