Monday, August 23, 2010

{Real Parties} LumberJack & Jill Couple's Shower

I truly L.O.V.E everything about this shower!! Trish of Frilly Milly Events executed the party beautifully and managed to give the couple's shower a masculine and feminine feel by incorporating lots of plaid and wildflowers. If you notice, the table is not full of desserts like you would expect. It's the food table and it contains the cutest spread of BBQ I have ever seen!





Instead of gifts, the happy couple asked their friends to donate to an orphanage. Trish set up a "Giving Tree" for the donation area.
And this could be the cutest photo booth I have ever seen! The props are fantastic!



Did you notice the favor bags too? Trish filled little brown bags with all of the ingredients to make s'mores and sealed them with a label that read "s'more love" and then the couple's wedding date. Adorable!

To see more fun photos from this engagement party, be sure to visit Frilly Milly Events. Thanks so much Trish for sharing this party with us! Trish is clearly a talented event planner, so I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!




20 comments:

Terri said...

This is ADORABLE! I love the corn on the cob on the stick, the baked beans (amazing), the photo booth, SMORE LOVE perfect!

Pink Peppermint Paper said...

I dig the corn pops too and the fry cones. Super fun!

Eleanor

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Very cute - I love the corn on a stick. All the details are perfect!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Christi, I LOVE, Love, Love this! Thanks for sharing!

Rach said...

Wow! Awesome food display and the photo booth looks fun!

Kelly Lyden said...

So cute! I love the corn on the cob on sticks and the baked beans in jars! Very creative!

Kori Clark said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Every single part of it! I love the french fries in the shabby chic paper and suitcase and giving tree....and the sliders...and..OK everything! Thank you for sharing!

Tracy said...

By far the cutest BBQ spread I've EVER seen. Love the corn on the cob and individual jars of baked beans!!!

Sandi said...

love this!! I agree- the photo booth is adorable, and he spread is perfect!

Gabby Malcuit said...

I love it!

Shelley said...

LOVE the food table!!!

Shelley @ http://divinepartyconcepts.com/

JC's Loft said...

I'm so borrowing that baked beans in a jar idea...so original!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

GORGEOUS! The corn on the cob on a stick!--LOVE!

Unknown said...

so fun-love all the food presentation!

Unknown said...

Super-Duper CUTE! Love it!

Becs said...

Ooh that's a cute one!! Their photobooth photos are adorable! eek!

- Becs @ Stiletto Studio
www.becslake.blogspot.com

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

Love, love, love!

Betty Bake said...

love your blog - wow
:)
betty bake

jackie fo said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! The corn on the cob on a stick?! So clever!!!

Cara said...

I love the baked bean jar idea - do you know what size that is?

Post a Comment