Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Now Accepting Sponsors!

I am happy to announce that P is for Party is now accepting Sponsors! I am not quite sure why I have not tackled this until now. I often receive inquiries about ad space from fabulous bloggers with businesses and I am thrilled that I can now support their endeavors and provide traffic to their sites.

Photobucket

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor with P is for Party, please feel free to contact me at pisforparty@att.net. I look forward to hearing from you!


3 comments:

jackie fo said...

Good for you!

Goosie Girl said...

Hi Christi!
I adore reading your blog! I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award on to you! The Stylish Blogger Award guidelines are optional but fun. Click on the link to read the directions...http://goosiegirlcards.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html
Have a great day!
Terri

Maddycakes Muse said...

Hi Christi,

I have been saying I'm going to add sponsors to my blog forever! Just like you, I am always getting inquiries but never took the plunge...ok girl..now you got me thinking!! Off to check out your party over at Kate Landers...I know it will be spectacular as always.

Michelle

Post a Comment