Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{Real Parties} Blush & Bashful

Photobucket

I just love a perfectly planned pink party! Especially since I am surrounded by all things boy all day long. So, I got a little giddy when my friend, Melanie, from Scout sent over an adorable pink shower she helped photograph! The party is full of sweet and unique details that I know you will love!

I LOVE the pink tutu table skirt; don't you?! Donna from Fabulous Fetes styled the party for her friend Susan's niece, made it herself which makes me even more impressed! She found the tutorial here.

Photobucket

To give the guests a glimpse of what was to come, the frilly decor began at the door. Donna, who styled the party, wrapped an "I" in a feather boa and covered the entrance with a lot of pink tulle.

Photobucket

A tray of sparkling pink champagne adorned with paper butterflies greeted the ladies when they walked into the party.

Photobucket

We have all know and love the onesie garland, but I love the wist that Donna implemented. Each onesie had a number which represented each month of the year. CUTE! The mommy-to-be was able to take them home as a parting gift.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wishing tree was a sweet touch as well. The hostess filled a vase with branches from her yard and added spray paint and paper butterflies.

Photobucket

The shower game was unique and one that is new to me! "Don't Say Baby" was what they played. Each guest was pinned with a handmade silk flower made by Donna. If you heard someone say baby, you could take their flower. Whoever had the most flowers at the end won!

Photobucket

A photobooth was set up and the ladies dressed up and got silly with boas and tiaras. You are never too old to have fun and play dress up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The guests took home brown sugar scrub in jars that Donna made and topped with an adorable mini pom.

Photobucket

This was such a fun shower! I hope you enjoyed all of the pink and special touches as much as I did! Donna, the stylist behind the party, just started her own party planning blog which you can see HERE!



36 comments:

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

SOOOO cute! :-) I especially love the brown sugar scrub favor idea! ;-) and the table skirt. . . and the photo booth. . . oh goodness! ;-)

Pink Peppermint Paper said...

LOVE the table skirt and the draping. AND the corset wrap on that vase. Fantastic!

Eleanor

Melissa C said...

Adorable shower!! Love the photobooth.
Much Love, trulychicinspirations.blogspot.com

HiLLjO said...

Aww! All of it's cute but that photo booth is nuts!!!

Mayra Rivera said...

So many adorable details!

Frog Prince Paperie said...

So many great ideas here! Really love that vase wrap and the tutu skirt on the table~

Rach said...

Just adorable! Love the butterfly tree.

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Oh this is so pink girly and fab - love it! xo

Sandi said...

wow! all the details are amazing!

Tracy Snyder said...

Very beautiful details. I just had to hop over to read this post when I saw the title "Blush & Bashful"...it reminded me of my fav movie Steel Magnolias.

Adriana said...

the tutu table skirt is really nice... love all the girly touches!

Unknown said...

So, so, so adorable! Love all the PINK!!!

Shelley said...

I LOVE this especially the table!!!!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts

Genevieve Richer said...

So sweet and FABULOUSLY POSH!!! Love the butterflies! =)

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous...thanks for sharing!
rockstarpartyplace.blogspot.com

A Blissful Nest said...

seriously gorgeous and that table skirt kills me!!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Aww~ I love the flower idea! I always think using pins is so tacky! Awesome idea!

Taylor and Robin said...

Love the table skirt so much! And the onesies are such a great idea! Thanks for posting Christi!

Anonymous said...

Love pink i cant get enough of it ,just beautiful

Kasey said...

It's beautifully decorated!!! I love it.

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

I LOVE the table tutu :)

Jenny Jenike said...

Do you know where she got those onesies? I would love to do the same thing in blue for my best friend who is expecting in June.

Carolyn said...

Wondey table skirt! This Australian designer and interior store owner did that to her desk with black tulle.

Lori said...

The table is just beautiful, I bet took a lot of time. Onsie idea just great.

Unknown said...

jus wondering how much tulle you used for the table skirt, my daugters having a ballet theme party, so i will be using alot of tulle for decorations. If you hav any ballet themed ideas please let me know. x

Sara C. said...

sooo cute I made the same table skirt for valentine and it came out amazing too!

take a look! hope you like it...
xox
sara from Table Couture
www.tablecouture.blogspot.com

jackie fo said...

I love this tutu table skirt.... and all of the pretty tulle! Perfect pink party for a mom-to-be!

Victoria Mische said...

Amazing! I'm really impressed and I love the colorful set up of this party! I was thinking of using this setting on my 8 years old daughter who is having her birthday on this coming January. Will bookmark your site.. Thanks for sharing!s

Victoria -->> Love lots
http://www.yourchaircovers.com/

carmbaker said...

love it!

carmbaker said...

love it!

carmbaker said...

love it!

Dixie n Dottie said...

Super adorable! I absolutely love it!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

P. Giovanna said...

Hi! I wanted to do this for my daughters 3rd birthday. How or where can I get the pompoms? Thank you.

ShaNAnts Mom said...

I am trying to find someone to make the TUTU table skirt.. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

ShaNAnts Mom said...

Giovanna,

I found the pom poms on Etsy from POM POM Magic..

princess said...

Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.


Princess Party Planner

Post a Comment