Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

A few of my favorite things from the past week...

I am a breakfast person. I never miss the meal and I definitely indulge on the weekends. This Breafast Bar spotted on Celebrations at Home via Cakies is right up my alley!

Photobucket

Kim from The TomKat Studio makes camping look glamorous...aka "Glamping"! It's funny that I am surrounded by boys because I am ultimately an indoor girl too. So, I loooved Kim's stylish take on camping!

Photobucket

How cute are all of the inventive uses for cupcake liners that keep popping up?! Natasha from Fete Fanatic put together a roundup of adorable uses for the tiny things!

Photobucket

Gorgeous marbleized pastel chocolate bark spotted on Save the Date for Cupcakes!

Photobucket

A perfect idea to revamp an old cookie sheet! The Hip Hostess showed a genius idea by none other than the crew at Martha Stewart.

Photobucket

How cute and handy is this Cupcake Deck from Crate & Barrel, shown on Sweet Tooth by Shauna Younge?!

Photobucket

I am always searching for the proper outfit to wear to a wedding and each season requires a different look. The Finer Things put together a beautiful board of outfit ideas along with a great list of guidelines of the proper attire.

Photobucket


9 comments:

Linda Vandermeer McCubbin said...

That is my type of cereal bar and the cupcakes on the jars are so sweet.

Sara C. said...

Love this piece so cute!!

ceral bar is a great idea! even for Kids birthdays!


sara from TableCouture

www.tablecouture.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Weekly wrap up of your favorite things is such a great idea, love it! I certainly missed that breakfast bar,gotta check it out! And thanks for including me :)

HiLLjO said...

Very nice outfit selections!

Unknown said...

I am loving all of these dresses! Beautiful selection.

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Love that blue dress and the cereal bar is stunning! xo

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

The burlap letters and the fabric pennant bunting in the cereal bar are such appealing ideas!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Thanks for the link Christi! xoxo

Jen said...

Thank you for the link! I can't believe I missed it before! So sweet :)

Post a Comment