Monday, July 11, 2011

Heading to the Beach!

Photobucket

We are heading to the beach for a week and I cannot wait! We are not going anywhere glamorous, just a nice beach in Texas. We thought about taking the boys somewhere tropical or going to Seaside in Florida, but we just wanted to keep it simple and go somewhere where we could drive and be there in a few hours. I'm excited though because the house looks great! I'm loving the kitchen and dining room area...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I cannot apolgize enough for neglecting P is for Party lately. I have been swamped with so many things. I could list them all, but I don't want to bore anyone. Plus, I am still battling some health issues (severe headaches which I blogged about here) and that has really put a crimp in my daily lifestyle. But I'm about to start some new things that will hopefully help me along. Thank you for sticking with me and I PROMISE to get back to this blog, my passion, ver soon!

Have a wonderful week!


9 comments:

Lili said...

Oh have fun!! The house looks amazing!!

I hope the headaches clear up soon!! Take care!!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

This beachside break will hopefully ease the headaches! Enjoy!

Sandi said...

Have a great trip! The house looks amazing...hopefully some time relaxing there will help you!

Unknown said...

The house looks beautiful! We just got back from our beach vacation to Florida and Seaside! It is an amazing place but our sweet state of Texas is great too! Have a fabulous time and enjoy your family!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

You found a gorgeous beach house! We're renting one in August with family in Galveston! Have a GREAT time!

Assistant said...

Where is this in Texas? The house looks beautiful! Have a fun trip and hope you start feeling better.

Liz-CoolProducts

Christina said...

Oh have a wonderful and super relaxing time!

Kristy said...

A nice ocean breeze always clears the worst of headaches! Rest, relax & rejuvenate!
Love your blog!
Kristy
EmmeAndMe.blogspot.com

yarger gal said...

just found your blog, good stuff and that house is GORGEOUS!! please let us know where to find.

Post a Comment