Friday, October 7, 2011

Houston Blogger Meetup with Kelly Lyden!

Photobucket

Houston friends and bloggers! Kelly Lyden of The Party Dress and WH Hostess is coming to Houston in November! I am organizing a Blogger Night Out on either Monday, November 7th or Wednesday, November 9th. We would love to meet you! Everyone is welcome...bloggers AND blog readers!

If you are interested in joining us for dinner, please feel free to leave a comment here along with your e-mail address. I'll be in touch soon with a time and location.

Looking forward to meeting so many of you!

** UPDATE: We are going to meet up on Wednesday, November 9th! **


12 comments:

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Hi, love! :-) I'll join you! :-)

Spare Me the Details said...

I'd love to come Christi! sparemedetails@yahoo.com

Lili said...

Can't wait to finally meet Kelly!

Christina said...

I'd love to meet up!
christina_monclova at yahoo dot com

:)

Magnolia Rouge said...

I'd Love to come and meet Kelly!
Christie, thanks for setting this up!!
traepryor@gmail.com

Pilarh said...

Sounds fun, hopefully I can make it!
blogenmicocinahoy at gmail dot com

New Party Daily said...

I am new to blogging and would love to attend!
newpartydaily@gmail.com

Princess P said...

I would love to attend! ohsohaute@gmail.com

Nina said...

Would love to come and meet you both! thehssfeed@gmail.com

Christine said...

I'd love to come join y'all.
stine.ciro@gmail.com

Stefanie - anna and blue paperie said...

Wish that I would be in Houston that week. Come make a quick trip to Austin and we can have some margaritas together. Hope to make it next time.
Stefanie

Kirbi Knop said...

Hi Christi!

I just found out about this via stumbling over here after seeing it mentioned on The Party Dress. I am a fellow Houston blogger and soon to launch my own entertaining inspirational blog and event design/prop rentals firm here in Houston called A Style Collective.

Depending on the details and whether I can make it last minute ( I have an 18 month old :) ) I would love, love, love to be there!

Please reach me at kirbi@astylecollective.com

Thank you so much!

Kirbi Knop
www.astylecollective.com

Post a Comment